Name:
Location: George Town, Penang, Malaysia

My family, my World. I live on photographs and memories. A hopeless romantic but a cynic in more ways than one.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mee Rebus

Mee rebus by the shore overlooking Singapore. Had so much fun .. Finally .. I guess it's ok here if you're with someone familiar. It's ok anywhere if you're with someone familiar!

Finally bought toilet paper.. Haha.. (When I arrived here on Sunday, I asked for toilet paper and all I got for a reply was a blank stare. It was as though I was asking for my own room).. And yes.. I have toilet paper.. Hahahaha...

2 down 2 to go... Can't wait to get back to the City.. I actually miss KL...

Am on location now wating for my first scene. I've been riding on someone's (The office's maybe) wireless network. I know it's bad but, hell.. I deserve internet access!!! Haha.. Internet access makes me happy.
(:
Don't even have my face on yet and my hair is still dripping. Glasses are smudged up but am too lazy to clean them. I'm indoors. AC and all so I shouldn't be complaining.

Nose much better today. No cockroaches under the bed last night so I slept like a log..