Name:
Location: George Town, Penang, Malaysia

My family, my World. I live on photographs and memories. A hopeless romantic but a cynic in more ways than one.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Down South...

Johore
Johor.....

I miss my 'alternate REALITI'......

I hate change... I like my box.. It's comfortable and reassuring.. safe and warm.

It's tolerable here in Johore. A 180 culture Change but I'm coping. I'm just very spoilt. Yes I am..

Change.. inevitable..

"Experience is NOT what happens to a man, It is what a man DOES with what happens to him.
CHANCES are oppoutunity, success is reward, failure is education;-)"
-05.30.2006 00:46:43-


I guess you'll never know if theres someone waiting round the bend, ready to change your life as soon as you go round it. ... If I had known would I still have gone round it? ... the saddest thing is... People DO change... and it's worse if the person is yourself..