Name:
Location: George Town, Penang, Malaysia

My family, my World. I live on photographs and memories. A hopeless romantic but a cynic in more ways than one.

Sunday, May 28, 2006


Just finished work. Went to KLCC but there were too many poeple. Couldn't find the song I want. So I'm downloading LimeWire. Shh.... Hah..
Tired but restless.. make any sense?
I miss home.
Don't want to go to Johor. Have to visit Eileen.. Hope she's alright..
He still bothers me.. Thinking of him bothers me.. I know I shouldn't.....
I need to get my songs ready by June.. Impossible.
Don't want to leave my 'alternate realiti' Gonna miss them.
Is there a reason why I'm always living in the past?
Can't get my camera fixed.. was told we can't get the German parts in Malaysia..
Why am I so drawn to certain people? Certain places
Certain things?