Name:
Location: George Town, Penang, Malaysia

My family, my World. I live on photographs and memories. A hopeless romantic but a cynic in more ways than one.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

New Song

It’s Been a Long Day


What’s new…
I don’t mean to bother but it really doesn’t matter
I’m being stupid
Hey you…
Looking at your coffee like General Gaddaffi
Got up and brewed it
Relax…and give it some time
Lay back and let the clouds unwind
It’s been a long day so let’s say we…

Sing to the sky and the rain out the window
Laugh at the breeze and the thought of tomorrow
Dance to the beat of your dreams and I’ll follow
Come out and play… it’s been a long day

Chill out…
Take in the weather and hope it gets better
But really now, who cares
Spill out…
The want for perfection, the caffeine addiction
The going too fast
Come down, it gets lonely at the top
Come round take a pause and stop
It’s been a long day so let’s say we…


Something seems amiss it’s like there’s far too many hours in a day….
While next to me is an optimist reminding me that everything’s ok…
But I don’t really care if it’s half empty or half full
Don’t give me bull, why must I think it
If it’s water I’ll just drink it


-D.L-