Name:
Location: George Town, Penang, Malaysia

My family, my World. I live on photographs and memories. A hopeless romantic but a cynic in more ways than one.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Talk

Had one of those talks with a friend/co-worker who quite naturally became a confidant by the time the conversation ended. I had to talk to someone. I always have to. God, I hope he doesn't breathe a word about it. It would be too embarrassing to bear.

I keep telling myself it'll all be over soon. I'll get over it. Like what Mr. Darcy said, "I shall conquer this. I shall." No wait a sec... He said it but he didn't actually succeed.. Damn.. Bad example..

Finally saw Gol & Gincu. Am so pleasantly surprised by how entertaining it was. Hah.. I really enjoyed it. Props to the makers and the actors. (: Too bad it didn't do well though.. At least thats what I heard.

Finished an entire bar of Royce' Aroma 80% Cocoa by myself. How gorgeously sinful it felt to indulge. Hah..