Name:
Location: George Town, Penang, Malaysia

My family, my World. I live on photographs and memories. A hopeless romantic but a cynic in more ways than one.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Home Is Where The Dog Is


Gorbs
Originally uploaded by toulouseboy.

Toulouse died on the 5th of June 2001. One week before his 9th birthday. 2 weeks later, Kong Kong left us too. Life has never been the same since. I miss them both dearly.
It's Impossible to replace those you've lost. And it hurts even more if you try.
Gorby found us in October that same year. He has never failed to make us smile since. I guess we do find the best things when we're not looking.
To me the best gift in life is Family. Gorby is the soul of our family. The embodiment of Home. He's also the cutest thing that has ever set foot on this planet. (:

Thank You dearly,
For sending him down,
Life is easier now,
Just by having him around.

Our little Angel,
Our darling little boy,
Thank you for bringing along with you,
The most precious gift of Joy.

Time passes by so Quickly,
We'll never know the reason why,
Soon it'll be time for you to go home,
And I know we'll miss you when you say
Goodbye...

-Anonymous-